Expression of Interest -The Old School Building, 140 Main Road
Cheshire East Council is to undertake a tender exercise open to community groups and organisations that might be keen to lease the old school building at 140 Main Road, Shavington, and transform it into a vibrant hub for our Parish. The Expression for Interest Call will be launched by Cheshire East Council in September and will be live for some weeks.
Do you know of any community groups or organisations that might be interested?
Cheshire East Council will be looking for offers that should include the following information:
- The proposed use.
- Rental per annum.
- How the new use will help to secure the promotion or improvement of the economic, social and/or environmental well being of the whole or any part of Shavington or wider parts of Cheshire East or all or any persons resident or present in this area / these areas.
- Proposed business plan / model.
- Timescales for completion
- Conditionality in respect of the offer made.
- Any other relevant information.
The link to the Cheshire East Council tender information is available HERE or the information can be downloaded below:
The expression of interest tender period will be open Until 24th February 2023.
Update – March 2023On Monday 27 February, Shavington-cum-Gresty Parish Council were informed that Cheshire East Council did not receive any offers of interest.
Shavington-cum-Gresty Parish Council are now awaiting further information from Cheshire East Council on the options for the building going forward.